The skip can be easily positioned at the end of a conveyor, dross shoot or manufacturing line to collect bi-products that are below waste level. The unique automatic tipping mechanism enables the forklift driver to tip the skip at high level without leaving the safety of his seat, with the added benefit of a manual handle for low level tipping.
- Low loading height.
- Reinforced leading edge and body sides.
- 4 way fork pocket entry.
- Secondary locking mechanism to prevent accidental discharge.
- Fully seam welded for retention of fluids.
- Manual handle override.
- Zinc plated twist screws for safe attachment to truck.
- Painted bright orange for safety.