Bespoke Steel Fabrication
Action Handling provide tailor-made solutions for products manufactured to your design. We can also
offer design advice.
For over 45 years we have been working closely with our clients to provide bespoke made solutions to individual
requirements. We have both the knowledge and the facilities to supply a wide range of products to exact
specification. Fine engineered items through to heavy structural work and steel constructions are all well within
- Fabrication work in mild steel, aluminium and stainless steel.
- MIG, TIG and ARC welding.
- CNC facility for machining, turning and milling.
- In-house spray booth for epoxy powder coating or specialist finishing.
- On-site visits to discuss your product designs and technical details.
- Prototypes can be provided.
- Quantity batch supply.
Transport of bulk goods on site is a challenge for any business, especially when working with uneven terrain.
Action Handling helped one of the major Essex based power stations improve their facility with a heavy duty
A major UK automotive manufacturer contacted Action Handling to discuss the operation of their warehouse.
After a complete analysis of the supply chain and production line, a suitable solution to the
customer’s problem was designed and produced.
Facing a number of height-related challenges, the warehouse team at the NHS supply chain contacted Action
Handling to supply a solution. Following an in-depth consultation, a bespoke work platform and ramp was
designed, manufactured and supplied for immediate use.