These hard wearing and easily washable lockers can take far more punishment than a conventional steel locker and are suitable for damp and cold environments. Multi- coloured doors add a bright and stylish touch, while drain holes allow for an easy internal wash down. Optional sloping tops can be retro fitted. These lockers are very popular with schools as they can be used externally, allowing for massive space saving opportunities inside school buildings.
- Cycle shelters.
- Outdoor storage.
- Swimming pool areas.
- Wet changing areas.
- Sports clubs and associations.
- Three locker sizes (450, 600, 900mm high) that are all stackable with one another. Base size of all 3 lockers is 320 x 460mm.
- Suitable for outdoor use as well as wash down areas and wet changing rooms.
- The tough polyethylene material is highly vandal resistant.
- Retro fit sloping top for hygiene areas.
- Grey bodies with blue, red, yellow or green doors are standard. Other colours are available.
- Very strong hinge that can withstand 3200 N before breaking.
- Label position and air vents on all door sizes.
- Easily stacked and nested with specially marked fixing points.
- Sloping top for hygiene areas (extra cost).
- Three lock types available: Cam lock with 2 keys (standard); Swivel catch to be used with a padlock (standard); Coin return for wet and dry environments (extra cost).