Our cantilever system is based on modular bays and fittings to provide cost effective storage of long and awkward items. The frames are available in three heights and three depths in both single and double sided configurations. Each bay comes complete with three arms per frame and you can add or deduct the number of levels required. The arms can be fitted with end stops (at an additional cost, shown) to secure any loose products from falling off. The frames are spaced 1000 or 1500mm apart with bolted on X braces, so you can easily work out your run using the starter and extension bays.
Max load per side:
1976mm height x 600mm arm length = 2200kg.
2432mm height x 600mm arm length = 2200kg.
2964mm height x 600mm arm length = 2200kg.
1976mm height x 800mm arm length = 1900kg.
2432mm height x 800mm arm length = 1900kg.
2964mm height x 800mm arm length = 1900kg.
1976mm height x 1000mm arm length = 1600kg.
2432mm height x 1000mm arm length = 1600kg.
2964mm height x 1000mm arm length = 1100kg.
- Incredible value for money. Now even more storage at minimum cost.
- Easy to build and reconfigure. Quickly gets your storage organised.
- Fast delivery - always in stock.
- Frame capacities up to 2200kg.
- Arms carry loads up to 600kg.
- Strong epoxy finish in blue RAL 5010.
- Arm capacity is: 185kg for 600mm deep units and 135kg for 800mm deep units.
- Arms adjust every 75mm.
- All single bays come with three arms plus base per frame and all necessary bracing and fixing plates, whilst double bays have 6 arms.
- Galvanised uprights and epoxy powder coated arms.