Tip-A-Truck - Tipping Container on Wheels
What Action Say
The Tip-A- truck has a steel frame and an easy to clean polyethylene body that can be tipped up to empty the load. Large pneumatic wheels make light work of rough terrain
These tipping trucks come with two carrying capacities - 200 or 400kg. Simply pull the handle to empty the truck. The truck stabilizes itself and only the container is tipped.
- Large wheels give these units a smooth ride over rough and uneven terrain.
- The trucks easily tip when lifted to make it easier to dispense the contents.
- The polyethylene body is supported by a strong steel frame. As the unit is tipped, the wheels slide to the middle of the unit, allowing the body to tip further. Locking mechanism keeps the plastic body from tipping, controlled by an easy release mechanism.
- For this product, FREE delivery applies to orders with a net value of over £100 or more excluding VAT.
- Delivery is free within the UK Mainland excluding Scotland.
- Orders under £100 will be subject to a delivery cost of £12.50 plus VAT.
- Despatch is by national carriers using their standard service.
- Overnight or special deliveries can be arranged so please contact us for details and prices.
- Delivery to far off lands, islands and even the most unusual of locations including restrictive access delivery can all be arranged so once again please contact us for a price you will be pleasantly surprised how competitive we are!
- Bespoke products or specially quoted items are charged extra for carriage.
Item has been added to the cart