What Action Say
Wire mesh decking helps to support your loads on pallet racking or shelving. The open mesh construction also prevents the build up of dust or the unwanted collection of excess liquids.
Increase the versatility of pallet beam racking with mesh deck panels. Suitable for use with cartons, irregular loads and small items. Superior finish - heavy gauge wire is welded first, then electro-galvanised for maximum durability and rust-free life.
- Easy to install - drops into place, no fastening required.
- Ideal for storage above walk aisles or high bay rack systems.
- Fire retardant and maintains integrity of overhead sprinkler coverage - a fire safety choice.
- Other sizes are available to order.
- For Beam Width: 1350 use 1 x 1320 wide.
- For Beam Width: 2250 use 2 x 1115 wide.
- For Beam Width: 2700 use 2 x 1320 wide.
- For Beam Width: 3350 use 3 x 1115 wide.
- For Beam Width: 3600 use 2 x 1115 wide and 1 x 1320 wide.
- For Beam Width: 3900 use 2 x 1320 wide and 1 x 1115 wide.
- This design will work with any top face thickness of box or step down beam.
What is 'Ex-Works'?
Ex-Works simply means that the product you want to purchase is not a carriage paid item. This could be due to its shape, weight, size or style.Now we could build in an extortionate amount to cover the cost to send this product to you based on worst case scenarios but we wouldnt want to scare you off! ... instead we will calculate a competitive cost based on your individual requirements and contact you with an exact delivery charge.
- This amount (if acceptable to you) will be charged as a separate transaction.
- If you wish to arrange your own carrier, naturally that is fine with us.
- We offer really great delivery rates so please check with us when you place your order.
- Delivery can be offered all over the UK and beyond, so if you have a special request please let us know.