Woven polyester strapping equals the breaking strain of steel strapping but is only 16% of the weight for similar specification. Unaffected by extremes of temperature or humidity and easy to handle, with no sharp edges to injure operatives or product. It can be re-used when secured with heavy duty steel buckles or easily scrapped with normal waste. Because it is woven, the strapping Tapes has bi-directional strength and will not split lengthways.
- Will not rust or rot.
- Can be re-used when secured with metal buckles.
- Resistant to sharp edges.
- For this product, FREE delivery applies to orders with a net value of over £100 or more excluding VAT.
- Delivery is free within the UK Mainland excluding Scotland.
- Orders under £100 will be subject to a delivery cost of £12.50 plus VAT.
- Despatch is by national carriers using their standard service.
- Overnight or special deliveries can be arranged so please contact us for details and prices.
- Delivery to far off lands, islands and even the most unusual of locations including restrictive access delivery can all be arranged so once again please contact us for a price you will be pleasantly surprised how competitive we are!
- Bespoke products or specially quoted items are charged extra for carriage.
Item has been added to the cart