Hazardous Substance Cupboards
Our flexible range of cupboards and cabinets enables the separate storage and transportation of hazardous substances as demanded by the CoSHH regulations. It is vital that employers and employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in all working environments.
- No snag handles with 2 point locking.
- Extra shelves available to order
- Adjustable spill-retaining shelves for superior spill management.
- Integral liquid tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of adsorbents.
- Powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterial paint. Germ Guard reduces the risk of cross contamination and is proven to reduce the spread of Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Methacillin resistant Staphylococcus (MRSA).
- For this product, FREE delivery applies to orders with a net value of over 100 or more excluding VAT.
- Delivery is free within the UK Mainland excluding Scotland.
- Orders under 100 will be subject to a delivery cost of 12.50 plus VAT.
- Despatch is by national carriers using their standard service.
- Overnight or special deliveries can be arranged so please contact us for details and prices.
- Delivery to far off lands, islands and even the most unusual of locations including restrictive access delivery can all be arranged so once again please contact us for a price you will be pleasantly surprised how competitive we are!
- Bespoke products or specially quoted items are charged extra for carriage.
Item has been added to the cart