Rough Terrain Platform Truck
What Action Say
This rough terrain truck moves over rough ground with ease and has a great 400kg capacity with its sturdy steel construction.
Three models available in this range of multi purpose turntable trucks. A 250mm deep box body is optional on the solid steel or expanded metal deck models. The box body is manufactured from 18mm thick exterior grade plywood with metal reinforcement corners. Finish: polyurethane varnish. The aluminium deck model has an all tubular steel deck surround with radiused corners and a 4.5mm aluminium chequer plate and is fitted with a ball bearing turntable plate. The handle is spring loaded to return to upright position. The sheet steel model has a 12 SWG sheet steel deck with a 35mm lip all round. The expanded metal model has a flattened expanded metal deck with a 35mm lip all round.
- 3 models available: aluminium chequer plate, sheet steel or expanded metal deck.
- Cushion or pneumatic wheels.
- Red stove enamel finish.
- For this product, FREE delivery applies to orders with a net value of over 100 or more excluding VAT.
- Delivery is free within the UK Mainland excluding Scotland.
- Orders under 100 will be subject to a delivery cost of 12.50 plus VAT.
- Despatch is by national carriers using their standard service.
- Overnight or special deliveries can be arranged so please contact us for details and prices.
- Delivery to far off lands, islands and even the most unusual of locations including restrictive access delivery can all be arranged so once again please contact us for a price you will be pleasantly surprised how competitive we are!
- Bespoke products or specially quoted items are charged extra for carriage.
Item has been added to the cart