These storage units are ideal for indoor or outdoor storage and for controlled access to chemicals and liquids such as paints, lubricants, solvents etc. Manage your stock, control who has access and still ensure liquids are correctly stored to minimise leaks, spills and pollution incidents. This range of 3 units are ideal as they are robust, have fully seam welded sumps that comply with the 25% of the total of the containers stored rule and are fitted with locks as standard.
- All units have galvanised removable grid decks above the sump area, which in turn is raised on either fork hoops or base plinths dependent on the model, to eliminate contact with the ground.
- High and low level vents with flame arrester protection are fitted as standard to provide natural ventilation.
- Construction of all 3 models uses robust steel frames with 2mm steel panels welded on, to give additional strength. Doors are either hinged or sliding dependent on the model. Base construction in 3mm sheet size with RHS cross members and frame.
- Fork truck will be required to offload delivery.
- For this product, FREE delivery applies to orders with a net value of over £100 or more excluding VAT.
- Delivery is free within the UK Mainland excluding Scotland.
- Orders under £100 will be subject to a delivery cost of £12.50 plus VAT.
- Despatch is by national carriers using their standard service.
- Overnight or special deliveries can be arranged so please contact us for details and prices.
- Delivery to far off lands, islands and even the most unusual of locations including restrictive access delivery can all be arranged so once again please contact us for a price you will be pleasantly surprised how competitive we are!
- Bespoke products or specially quoted items are charged extra for carriage.
Item has been added to the cart