When an Essex-based Power Station was in need of a safe storage facility for steel drums which contained hazardous substances, they contacted Action Handling to discuss and design a bespoke solution for their requirements. The Drum Storage unit was manufactured with a custom finish and specialised paint to comply with health & safety regulations. It was designed to help compliance with environmental pollution regulations.
- Fully secure structure - totally enclosed with sliding lockable doors with hasp and staple fitted for padlock usage.
- Size of unit: L x W x H: 3.0 x 1.5 x 2.8m.
- No. of drums stored on/off pallets: 16/18.
- Sump capacity: 1000 litres.
The drum storage unit is designed to control accidental spillage.
- Its sump holds over 25% of total liquid stored.
- The unit is fabricated as a mild steel construction with galvanised grid mesh shelf and floor panels.
- Comes complete with oil-tight welds and sump drain plugs.
- Ideal for storage of paints, oils, solvents, detergents etc but not acids.
For regular Action Handling updates, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, Sign up to our monthly newsletter for company news and information.