When a top ten university in London completed the installation of their mezzanine floor, they contacted Action Handling to design, manufacture and install a bespoke lift to transport goods safely and efficiently between the two levels.
During an in-depth consultation with the facilities manager, we were able to finalise the design of a fully functional lift and install for immediate use.
Our solution was a robust and versatile platform lift to raise and lower goods safely and efficiently between the two floors. The lift completely eliminates the risks associated with manual handling and falls from height whilst carrying goods up stairs or ladders. It also supports more productive and efficient use of mezzanine floor storage and production areas.
- Compact design helps maximise storage space and work area.
- 300Kg maximum capacity.
- Bespoke platform design.
- Unique hold-to-run handle.
- Overload protection.
- No lift pit required at the lower level.
- Operates from a standard single phase supply.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Robust construction for indoor and outdoor use.
For regular Action Handling updates, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, Sign up to our monthly newsletter for company news and information.