In an on-going account with one of the UK’s major convenience store groups, Action Handling were engaged to design and fabricate a range of security cages for use across multiple sites with varying requirements.
Once a preferred style was selected, multiple individual orders were placed to supply cages for stores across the UK. These were designed to an exact specification with specific sizes to provide secure storage for expensive items onsite.
This is the ideal range of cages to store drums, cylinders, hazardous and valuable materials.
- Fully welded units constructed from steel angle iron with 25 x 25mm weld mesh infill.
- Doors fitted with facility to secure by padlocks (not supplied).
- Epoxy powder coated finish.
- Bespoke sizes made to order.
Over the duration of these bulk orders, a range of sizes/shapes have been requested. The standard dimensions range from:
- Overall dimensions: W x D x H: 700 x 700 x 830mm.
- Internal dimensions: W x D x H: 690 x 690 x 790mm.
- Weight: 37Kg.
- Overall dims W x D x H: 1400 x 700 x 1630mm.
- Internal dims W x D x H: 1380 x 690 x 1585mm.
- Weight: 110Kg.
- Overall dims W x D x H: 2070 x 1000 x 1630mm.
- Internal dims W x D x H: 2040 x 990 x 1585mm.
- Weight: 127Kg.
For regular Action Handling updates, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, Sign up to our monthly newsletter for company news and information.