Our latest bespoke trucks certainly went down a real treat and delighted our customer in helping them overcome the problem of moving long sections of steel tube and steel bar within the factory floor in Harlow, Essex. Struggling to keep up with the constant moving of large and bulky timber pallets lying around taking up precious floor space, onto which the stock was kept. The introduction of the stanchion trucks has totally revamped and revitalised the production area making the site much more time efficient and a safer place to work.
Specification on this particular truck is:
- Platform truck perfect for moving and storing long, bulky loads such as roll goods, pipe, carpet and linoleum.
- Heavy duty steel corner posts provide easy loading and unloading.
- Corner posts retainer clips prevent unintended removal.
- Steel reinforced deck for enhanced durability.
- 1000Kg weight capacity for heavy loads.
- Tie down slots for load security.
- Two fixed, two swivel heavy duty rubber tyred castors for optimal control, manoeuvrability and long wear life over a variety of surfaces.
- Size 1300 x 700mm.
- Platform Truck Capacity: 1000Kg.
For regular Action Handling updates, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, Sign up to our monthly newsletter for company news and information.