- The installation requires two competent people to ensure safe and correct assembly of the shelving system.
- Please ensure there is enough room to work, the floor is clear and level, and the risk of injury is eliminated.
- If you are joining bays together, connect the uprights together before building the bays (see below)
- First place the plastic foot on the bottom of the upright. The correct orientation for the upright is that the slots in the uprights present the letter ‘T’. (See images).
- With one person holding an upright, place the shelf at the lowest point where the slots are located. Then tap the shelf firmly on to the slots. You will need to use a hammer for this, so place a block of wood or similar across the shelf to avoid scuffs/scratches.
- Repeat this process on all four corners, until the shelf is securely in place.
- With the other person on hand to keep the uprights vertical, fit the remaining shelves from the bottom to the top of the bay.
- Securing the bays: If the height of the shelving is more than four times the depth, we recommend that all bays are secured to the floor or wall.
For more information about our shelving ranges or bespoke steel fabrication service, give us a call – our friendly sales team are here to help .
For regular Action Handling updates, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, Sign up to our monthly newsletter for company news and information.